• Reversible pocket design to securely and discretely hold a hot & cold pack
• Cross-over design to allow easy access for breastfeeding
• Supportive & stretchy, moves with your body as it changes
• Highly breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
• Buttery soft and comfortable
• Midwife & Lactation Consultant Approved
• Designed in Australia
SUITABLE FOR |Changing bodies during the pregnancy and postpartum period. Ideal for daytime and overnight wear.
FABRIC & CARE |
Made of microfibre and elastane. Our briefs are mesh and latex free.
FIT & SIZE GUIDE |
Tess is 6 months pregnant and wearing a Small bralette.
Tamera is 4 weeks postpartum and wearing a Medium bralette.
Kristen is 16 weeks postpartum and wearing a Large bralette.
Our sizing is based on standard Australian maternity sizing. As a general rule, your postpartum measurements will resemble those in the second trimester. If you wear a Medium in your maternity pants or tops, we recommend you purchase a Medium of our Support Brief or Bra. If you're between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller of the two sizes as our garments are very stretchy.
Still unsure about what size you are? Simply measure your body with a tape measurer to find out. The chest measurement (A) is taken across the fullest part of your bust, preferably while wearing a bra. The hip measurement (B) is taken around the fullest part of your hips.
- Anita L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoThe perfect gift
I loved this package and I used everything in it within the first few weeks postpartum. The wash bottle is particularly useful and very well designed.Was this helpful?